LVBC RULES (updated 7/30/2020)
Rules are in place to ensure the Safety of ALL Club Players. Please be Considerate and Respectful of your fellow Members. FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR REVOKED ENTRY/MEMBERSHIPS.
You MUST register to be able to enter the LVBC. You will need to
i) register for a Membership or Day Pass,
ii) download the OpenPath app on your phone to be able to have Entry access to LVBC,
iii) read all Rules, sign and agree to the Terms and Liability Waiver.
- Only ONE person may enter LVBC Premises per Entry Scan. Each entry scan is the equivalent of a Member Check In.
- No Tailgating. Any Member who allows someone else in will be CHARGED for that person's entry; PLUS a $50 penalty, regardless if the said person has a membership or not. For ALL PLAYERS' safety we are trying to limit the amount of people in the gym at any given time. Additionally, due to liability reasons and COVID-19, we must have a record of who is on property.
- Upon entering LVBC premises, please head to your Court's designated Waiting Area by Court 5. Please wait for the people playing to leave. Do NOT go directly to your court until it is your reservation time.
- Be safe. Keep the Courts free of random birds. Respect the club, your fellow members and the courts. Birdie boxes are beside each court. Please make sure ALL used birds are in boxes at ALL times when not being used.
- Keep the facility clean. Do not leave behind any bottles or trash on/around the courts or in the seating areas. Respect the club, your fellow members and the courts. Trash cans are located along the wall by Court 4, by Court 5 and by Court 6.
- If you are bringing kids, they will count as a guest under your Reservation. For your kids' own safety all kids must be under adult supervision at ALL TIMES. Please do not let your kids wander outside of your court's designated seating or playing area.
- Stop playing at least 5 minutes before your session is over. Give your group enough time to gather their belongings and clean the area for the next group. Failure to clear the court in a timely manner will cut into the next group's playing time.
- Use only courts that you reserved. Playing on a court you did not reserve can cause confusion to players if they have rightfully booked the court. Let's keep the courts clear for the players that have reserved it. If you use another court that you have not booked, you will be CHARGED for the additional court; PLUS a $50 penalty.
- Do not take/steal from the club or your fellow players. Anyone caught stealing will be charged for the taken/stolen item; PLUS a $50 penalty AND banished from LVBC. You are responsible for your Court and ALL your Guests. Your Guests are any players that are playing on the Court that you Reserved.
- Any physical altercations will result in permanent banishment. These rules are in place for a reason. Please follow the rules and there should not be any arguments.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. Anyone caught bringing pets in will be charged a $500 penalty or be suspended from LVBC.
These rules are in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please be considerate of and respect your fellow players and their concerns and safety.
- Each court reservation can only occupy 8 people MAX. For ALL PLAYERS' safety we are trying to limit the amount of people in the gym at any given time. If you have people in your party that are not going to play, they should NOT enter the building.
- Each Court has a designated seating area. Do not sit in an area that is designated for a different court.
- Please wipe down your seating area before and after you play. There are disposable disinfectant wipes in each seating area.
- Wear a mask when you're not playing.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have played at LVBC in the past 2 weeks, please help us be responsible and let us know asap at 702-979-3414.
DO NOT enter the gym and please go see a DOCTOR if you have any of the following is true:
-Have you had a FEVER in the last 72 hours
-Have you had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 72 hours (cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, non-chafing rash.)
Please be mindful of our badminton community and DO NOT enter the gym if you or ANYONE in your family:
-has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks or symptoms have subsided for 72 hours
-has been tested and are awaiting COVID-19 results
-has been in contact in the past 2 weeks with someone who tested positive for COVID-19
-has been in close contact in the past 2 weeks with anyone with a fever, cough, shortness of breath or symptoms common with COVID-19